Our institute of WordPress coaching classes Indore have years of experience in transforming beginners into professional WordPress developers. Our training sessions are designed to support the students to earn the benefit of both theoretical and practical learning.
The major features of our institute include World class WordPress training course, placement in top IT companies, the higher ratio of jobs and the staff of most qualified faculties in the IT industry.
What is WordPress?
WordPress is the most popular tool nowadays for creating websites. It can create any sort of website, from a simple blog to a full-featured business-related website. It is the most prominent blogging system which allows customizing, updating, and managing the site from its back-end CMS and components.
Web developers from worldwide adopt WordPress for the development of the website as it offers a lot of features. It includes easy theming, better performance, easy plug-in development, better user interface and many more.
Currently, WordPress is the most demanding language in IT companies, so you can build your career in WordPress. WordPress is an open-source CMS (Content Management System) which is licensed under GPLv2. It means that anyone can modify the WordPress software for free.
A Content Management System is a software application used to create and manage the digital content, without needing to know anything about technical knowledge.
Why should you use WordPress?
Many of the websites on the Internet using WordPress. For example, Microsoft and the White house. There are plenty of reasons which makes WordPress very popular.
- Free and open-source- One of the biggest advantages of WordPress is that it is free of cost. Also, it is open-source software so you can customize according to your requirements.
- Extensible- Even if you are not a skilled developer, then also you can modify your website with the help of WordPress. It is possible through WordPress themes and plug-ins.
- WordPress sites rank high- In this competitive World of Digitalization, everyone wants to rank his/her website at the top of the results page. WordPress includes a variety of plugins for optimizing the content for SEO.
- WordPress sites are mobile responsive- Mobile responsiveness is also a factor which plays a vital role in Google rankings. Websites need to look elegant on any device. WordPress offers a variety of theme designs and users can also make a static website responsive with plugins.
How Tech Forest helps you to become a skilled WordPress developer?
Tech forest institute of WordPress training Indore offers you a thorough knowledge of WordPress. Our session is divided into two categories: -
- Theoretical sessions- It deals with the basics of WordPress. It includes Overview of WordPress, its features, advantages, drawbacks, and its installation.
- Practical sessions- It involves practical assignments and learning by writing the code. Our institute also provides you live project training. This helps the students to be familiar with live projects on which most of the MNC’s works.
We personalize our training courses to fit your needs. At tech forest institute, regular assignments are provided by WordPress trainers to check the learning capabilities of the students.
The coursework designed by Tech forest for WordPress training Indore covers all the intricacies from basic to advanced level. Starting from the beginner’s level, the course first covers the installation and building blocks of WordPress CMS. It is then followed up by providing awareness about the Admin panel and its main building blocks.
The last part of our course includes the complexities of SEO along with an overview of various themes that are manifested for optimizing a website to give it a complete and professional look.
Topics we covered-
- Overview of WordPress
- CMS introduction
- Downloading and installing WordPress
- Setting up web hosting
- Adding content
- Using tags and categories
- Posts vs Pages
- Managing user comments
- Adding content to posts and pages
- WordPress templates
- PHP syntax
- PHP datatypes
- Variable manipulation
- Static vs Dynamic optimization
- Managing media in WordPress
- Uploading images
- Adding audio/video
- Basic and Advanced image formatting
- Overview of WordPress Multiuser
- Configuring WordPress setup options
- Adding WordPress plugins
- Downloading and installing plugin
- Activate plugins
- Guide to the most useful WordPress plugins
- Create your own professional website or blog
- PHP live projects
- Convert existing website in WordPress and many more.
After the completion of WordPress training Indore from our institute, we offer a course completion certificate to our students along with 100% job assistance to every individual.