What is CorelDraw?
CorelDraw is a graphic design software program developed and released by Corel Corporation. It is a vector graphics editor. This software provides many features to the users to edit graphics. The latest version of CorelDraw is marked as CorelDraw graphics suite2019. It was released on 12 March 2019. This software is used for color balancing, contrast adjustments, adding special effects to images like borders, and is capable of working with multiple layers and pages.
Uses of CorelDraw
• CorelDraw is beneficial for designing different artworks like logo designing, poster designing, etc.
Making a poster in CorelDraw- To design a poster in CorelDraw, fewer rules are to be followed. It offers the privilege to the user that other designs do not. You can show your creativity by designing various forms of posters with CorelDraw.
• Design a basic shape for regular need- With the support of CorelDraw, you can create various shapes that we need in our daily lives. For example, big Emojis, cartoon sketches for composing stickers, and many more. With CorelDraw, it is effortless to draw basic shapes.
• Making small invitation cards- Nowadays, the World is going digital. Most of the people use digital technology for communication. As we have seen, wedding invitations are delivered through WhatsApp, because it is time-consuming. We can use CorelDraw to compose small invitation cards, greetings at home. It is very effective for us because there is no need to go to any shop.
• Transforming Bitmap into Objects- The conversion of Bitmap into an object is convoluted work, but CorelDraw makes it simpler. Corel has a good assemblage of tools which makes converting easier. Just right-click on Bitmap and choose what you want to do-
CorelDraw Training in Indore offered by Tech forest is designed for all the students who are looking forward to building their career in CorelDraw and Graphic design. We at Tech forest are making our trainees job-ready by providing reliable training on all the updated software tools used for designing purposes. Tech forest makes sure that the gap between the academics and the industry standards is filled by learning the CorelDraw course in Indore with us. We assure you that once you complete this course, you would be ready to start your work as a CorelDraw expert. Tech forest mainly focuses on providing a complete experience to each student on all the CorelDraw tools, both theoretically and practically.
Why should you learn CorelDraw?
Starting your career as a CorelDraw expert opens doors for endless career options. As the digital era is growing at a startling rate, the demand for highly skilled CorelDraw designers is at the peak. Do not miss out on amazing career opportunities that the Graphic Designing industry offers.
Here are few more reasons for you to join CorelDraw classes in Indore
- High Paying jobs as a CorelDraw Designer in reputed companies.
- Opportunity to travel and work abroad after 3 years of experience as a CorelDraw Designer.
- Earn extra income through freelance CorelDraw Designing projects online
- As the digital era is rising, every company needs a CorelDraw editor. Hence the demand for CorelDraw designers is on the rise
- As per the report of Payscale.com, the Average salary for Graphic Designer is Rs 5,00,000 per annum.
CorelDraw course content
MODULE 1- CorelDraw Course Contents
- CorelDraw Basic and Interface
- Exploring the CorelDraw Screen
- File Management
- Setting Up the Page
MODULE 2- Moving Around and Viewing Drawings
- Moving Around the Current Page
- Viewing Modes
- Inserting and Deleting Pages
- Changing Page
MODULE 3- Customizing Options
- Using Multiple Workspaces
- Customizing the toolbar
- Using Shortcuts
- Saving Defaults
- Setting File Backups
MODULE 4- Drawing and Shaping Objects
- Drawing and Shaping Tools
- Using the Freehand Tool
- Drawing Lines and Polylines
- Drawing Freehand Polygons
- Drawing Perfect Shapes
- Reshaping Lines and Polylines
- Drawing Curves
- Reshaping Curves
- Drawing Rectangles
- Drawing Circles
MODULE 5- Selecting & Manipulating Objects
- Selecting and Deselecting Objects
- Moving Objects
- Copying and Deleting Objects
- Deleting Objects
- Sizing Objects
MODULE 6- Transforming Objects
- Mirroring Objects
- Rotating and Skewing Objects
- Using Transform Objects
MODULE 7- Outlining & Filling Objects
- An eyedropper and Paint Bucket Tool
- The Outline Tool
- Choosing Outline Thickness
- Choosing Outline Colors
- Using Fill Tool
- Uniform Fill
- Fountain fill
- Pattern fill
- Interactive Mesh Fill
- Copying Attributes
- Setting Outline and Fill Defaults
MODULE 8- Arranging Objects
- Arranging Objects
- Grouping and Ungrouping Objects
- Using Guidelines
- Using Snap To
- Aligning Objects
- Group and Child Objects
- Welding Objects
- Using Intersection
- Using Trim
MODULE 9- Using Layers
- About Layers
- Editing Layers
- Setting Up a Master Layer
- Moving, Copying, and Layer
- Reordering Layers
- Using the Object Manager
MODULE 10- Working with Special Effects
- Drawing with the artistic media tool
- Shaping an object with an envelope
- Extruding an Object
- Blending two Objects
- Using the Lens Effect
- Adding Perspectives
- Using Power Clips
- Applying Contours
- Applying Drop Shadows
- Using Interactive Transparencies
- Applying Mesh Fills
MODULE 11- Working with Text
- The Text Tool
- Creating Artistic Text
- Editing Text
- Formatting Text
- Setting Text Options
- Creating Paragraph Text
- Setting Indents Using the Ruler
- Importing Text
- Using the Spell Checker
MODULE 12- Special Text Effects
- Fitting Text to a Path
- Converting Text to Curves
- Creating Blended Text Shadows
- Special Text Effects
- Jumpy Text
- Neon Text
- Glowing Text
- Chrome Text
- Bevel Text
- Creating Enveloped Text
MODULE 13- Working with Bitmaps
- What is a Bitmap?
- Importing Bitmap Options
- Adjusting Color
- Hiding Certain Colors in a Bitmap
- Applying Special Bitmap Effects
- Creating Web Images
- Advanced GIF Options
MODULE 14- Using Styles and Templates
- Styles and Templates
- Creating a style
- Applying a Style
- Copying Properties
MODULE 15- Using Corel Trace
- Types of Graphics Formats
- About Corel Trace
- Tracing Image
- Importing Traced Files into CorelDraw
- Special Trace Effects
MODULE 16- Using Corel R.A.V.E.
- About Corel RAVE
- Playing sample RAVE
- Performing the five steps necessary to
- create RAVE animations
- Working with the Timeline Docker
- Twining objects to create animation
- Exporting to Macromedia Flash
- Publishing to the web Create a web
- Inserting Hyperlinks
- Creating Sprites and adding
- Creating interactive movies
Why should you choose Tech forest for CorelDraw training in Indore?
Tech forest is having a team of experienced CorelDraw Designing professionals and skilled Trainers with years of experience. We help you to build your career in the Graphic Designing industry by providing you best Graphic design training in Indore which will make you ready as per the industrial standards. We mainly train students on CorelDraw software by preparing them from fundamentals. CorelDraw Designing is an art of learning and designing new pictures, designs, and logos for any firm or organization. This CorelDraw course in Indore will help you to boost your knowledge and skills which will help you to improve and to become a very good and successful Graphic Designer. It includes all the fundamental concepts of Getting Started with CorelDraw
- CorelDraw Designing Trainers at Tech forest are full-time consultants at MNC.
- We provide the most advanced CorelDraw course curriculum that will help you solve real-life Graphic Designing problems
- Excellent lab facilities with skilled trainers to help you with live projects and implementation.
- Tech forest has trained and Placed over 2000 students.
- All our trainers have min 7+ years of experience in graphic design.
Once you finish our CorelDraw course in Indore our HR team collects a resume from you and they will make the required changes in it to make it professional. Since there is a lack of talent in CorelDraw designing. Therefore, companies are always looking for creative thinkers with innovative graphics concepts. The demand for CorelDraw designers is on the peak.
Fresher: 2.2 lacks – 3.0 lacks per year
4 years of experience - 3.5 lacks to 6.0 lacks per year
5 or more than 5 years – above 6 lacks per year